Makes about 12 pancakes*
- 1 3/4 Cup coconut milk
- 1 large, ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 Cup coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp real organic maple syrup
- 2 Cups gluten free flour of choice (I used Bob’s Red Mill Paleo baking flour)
- 4 tsp aluminum-free baking soda
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/3 Cup blueberries
- Place a TINY bit of coconut butter or oil on a frying pan and heat to medium-high heat.
- Beat banana, coconut milk, coconut oil, and maple syrup with a wire whisk or electric mixer.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, and sea salt, and continue mixing.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour about 2/3 Cup batter onto the frying pan and cook about 5 minutes, flipping until the outsides reach desired crispiness.
- Top with real maple syrup and enjoy!
* Tip: If you’re only cooking for one or two people, you can store the leftover pancakes in your freezer and heat them in a toaster oven throughout the next couple days for a quick and convenient breakfast!