“The universe is not outside of you. Look inside yourself;
everything you want, you already are.”
what is reiki?
Reiki is an ancient Japanese energy healing technique. The word Reiki comes from the Japanese word (Rei) which means “Universal Life” and (Ki) which means “Energy”. Reiki is not affiliated with any particular religion or religious practice. It is the life energy that flows through all living things (you may recognize it as the “chi” of China, or the “prana” of India. When a person’s “ki” or life force energy is strong and free flowing, they are in an optimal state of health to allow for physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual healing to occur. When the ki becomes weak or blocked due to outward or internal stressors or traumas, it often leads to symptoms of physical or emotional imbalance.
BENEFITS OF REIKI
- Promotes harmony & balance
- Reduces stress & anxiety
- Accelerates the body’s self-healing ability
- Creates deep relaxation and helps the body release stress and tension
- Helps relieve pain and supports the physical body healing
- Can help soothe trauma and grief through the release of trapped emotions
- Dissolves energy blocks or stagnation
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional cleansing
- Cleanses Body of Toxins and Supports Immune System
- Clears the mind and improves focus as you feel grounded & centered
- Aids better sleep
- Compliments medical treatment & other therapies
All introductory healing sessions are 90 minutes and include a combination of Reiki + Sound Healing.
This will be your chance to go deep and begin to address any specific concerns or imbalances unique to you regarding your mental, emotional, spiritual, or physical health.
We will start the session going over your main concerns before we dive into the Reiki + Sound Healing portion. We will end the session discussing what was noticed and moved through during the healing, with additional support on integration and recommendations to take with you. In-person, as well as distance/virtual sessions are available.