- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 1/3 Cup rolled oats or steel cut oats (I like Bob’s Red Mill Steel Cut Oats)
- 1 Tbsp real organic maple syrup to taste
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- Optional toppings: coconut flakes and/or pomegranate seeds
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring coconut milk and oats to a boil.
- Once boiling, cook and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Turn heat to low, and then stir in almond butter, maple syrup, walnuts, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Remove from heat, and let stand for 2 minutes, and stir again.
- Top with toppings of choice and enjoy!