Arugula Beet Salad
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the stems off the top of each beet, then peel or cut off the skin. Chop the beets into 1″ cubes.
- Mix the balsamic vinegar, tamari, and garlic in a large bowl. Add the beets to the bowl, and toss until beets are fully coated.
- Spread the beets evenly on a baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes, until they are fork-tender.
- Add the roasted beets and arugula back to the bowl, and toss together.
- Top with avocado and crumbled Miyoko’s chive spread.