- 1 small head of cauliflower, finely chopped (about 2½ cups)
- 2 cups tomatoes, diced (about 4 medium)
- 1 cucumber, diced
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 large avocado, diced
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Boil or steam cauliflower for about 5-8 minutes, or until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Mix together the cauliflower, tomatoes, red onion, jalapeño, salt, and lime juice in a medium bowl. Add the cilantro and let the mixture sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Add the avocado and black pepper to taste. Serve immediately.