- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 cup vegetable broth (or water)
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup cilantro, washed and chopped
- 2 avocados, cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp Cayenne Majestic Garlic spread
- 4-5 sheets of Nori
- 1/8 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- Bring vegetable broth (or water) to a boil. Add quinoa, then reduce to low heat, stirring occasionally for about 10 min, or until fluffy. Add salt.
- In a bowl, mix together quinoa, carrots, cilantro, and avocado
- Spread Majestic Garlic spread thinly on one side of Nori sheets
- Spoon about 2 spoonfuls of quinoa mixture onto each Nori wrap about an inch from the edge, then roll
- Cut the large roll into smaller rolls, about 3 inches long.