Makes about 2 cups
- 1 can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained & rinsed
- 1/4 cup tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 4 cloves raw garlic
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Pink Himalayan sea salt to taste (I use about 1/2 tsp)
- Sprinkle of sunflower or other seeds to garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender until a smooth, creamy consistency forms.
- Top with a drizzle of avocado oil and a sprinkle of sunflower seeds.
- Enjoy as a spread, or a dip for sliced veggies and/or healthy crackers.