Makes 3-4 servings
- 1 large head of kale
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 6-8 radishes, diced
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1/3 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/8 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- I large or 2 small ripe avocados, cubed
- 1 Tbsp ume plum vinegar
- black pepper to taste
- Tear kale off stems and rinse/drain leaves thoroughly. Place in a large bowl.
- Add lime juice and massage kale + lime juice for about 2 minutes, while tearing the kale into smaller pieces.
- When kale feels softer, add the rest of the ingredients.
- With your hands, toss the salad thoroghly, mixing everything together, and making sure most of the avocado is mashed (not in cubes anymore).