• 1 package organic corn tortillas
• 2 large sweet potatoes
• 2 cans organic hearts of palm
• 1 cup + 3 Tbsp coconut oil
• Cayenne pepper to taste
• Pink Himalayan sea salt to taste
• 1/2 cup soy-free Veganaise
• 1 Tbsp organic Siracha
• 1/4 cup red onion, diced
• 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
• 1 cup red cabbage, chopped
• 4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1-2 avocados, sliced
1. Scrub and rinse potatoes thoroughly, then place in a pot with enough water to cover them, and bring to a boil. Turn to medium heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until soft enough to easily stick a knife through. Drain in a strainer, then put in a mixing bowl, saving 1 cup of the water. Mash the potatoes, adding water as needed for desired creaminess. Once mashed, add garlic and sea salt and stir well.
2. In a small sauce pan heat 1 cup of the coconut oil on medium-low. Using tongs, place a corn tortilla flat into the oil, and let sizzle a few seconds. Flip the tortilla and let the other side sizzle. Keep flipping until the tortilla becomes crisp (should only need to flip 4-5 times). Once crisp, remove from oil and place on a paper towel. Repeat with as many tortillas as you want to make.
3. Heat 3 Tbsp coconut oil on medium-low in a large frying pan. Drain the hearts of palm, then slice into 1/2 inch slices. With slices layed out on cutting board, sprinkle the top of them with half the sea salt and half the cayenne pepper. Lay the pieces, seasoned side down, into the frying pan with the oil. Sprinkle the remaining sea salt and cayenne pepper over the facing-up sides. Fry for about 5-10 minutes, or until face-down side is slightly blackened, then flip pieces, and fry another 5-10 minutes.
4. For spicy garlic aioli, stir Veganaise and Siracha in a bowl or blender until smooth and creamy.
5. Lay tortillas out flat, then top with mashed sweet potatoes, hearts of palm, red onion, cilantro, cabbage, avocado, and spicy garlic aioli.
6. Serve and enjoy!