Makes about 6 servings
- 2 cans full fat, organic coconut milk
- 3 ripe bananas, peeled and frozen
- 12 medjool dates, pits removed
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Peel the bananas, break them into thirds, and freeze them prior to making this.
- Add coconut milk, dates, frozen bananas, lemon juice, and vanilla to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add in cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, and blend thoroughly.
- Store in airtight jar in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Add sprinkle of cinnamon to garnish just before serving.