• 1/2 cup quinoa
• 1 cup vegetable broth (or water)
• 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch cubes
• 1/4 cup cilantro, washed and chopped
• 2 avocados, cut into cubes
• 2 Tbsp Cayenne Majestic Garlic spread
• 4-5 sheets of Nori
• 1/8 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
1. Bring vegetable broth (or water) to a boil. Add quinoa, then reduce to low heat, stirring occasionally for about 10 min, or until fluffy. Add salt.
2. In a bowl, mix together quinoa, carrots, cilantro, and avocado
3. Spread Majestic Garlic spread thinly on one side of Nori sheets
4. Spoon about 2 spoonfuls of quinoa mixture onto each Nori wrap about an inch from the edge, then roll
5. Cut the large roll into smaller rolls, about 3 inches long.