Makes 3-4 servings
- 1 3/4 Cup coconut milk
- 1 large, ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 Cup coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Cups gluten-free flour
- 4 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 Cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 Cup blueberries
- In a mixing bowl, beat coconut milk, banana, oil, and maple syrup with a wire whisk or electric mixer. Stir in salt, flour and baking powder. Fold in walnuts and blueberries, and stir until well mixed (batter will be lumpy).
- Heat a frying pan to medium heat with a tiny bit of coconut butter or oil. Once pan is heated, pour about 2/3 Cup batter onto the pan and cook about 5-8 minutes, flipping until desired crispiness is reached.
- Optional to top with almond butter and maple syrup.